Saturday, July 18, 2009

Upcoming Weekly Reading Schedule 20th-26th



Seems as if I'm reading S-L-O-W-L-Y these days! I'm falling a wee bit behind on my reviews! My goal was to get at least 3 books a week done, but so far not so good. So I decided to post a weekly reading goal.

So for this upcoming week here is what my list looks like:

  1. Ravens-book tour post on Monday
  2. A Darkness Forged in Fire by Chris Evans (book tour)
  3. The Light of Burning Shadows by Chris Evans (book tour)
That ought to keep me up to date. I will of course allow myself to read more if by any chance a miracle occurs and I have a massive amount of free time!

PS-Had to rearrange this a bit. I hadn't received my books for the Chris Evans Tour til today (July 20th) so I changed my schedule.

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!