Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Guess What I'm going to do?!

Yup, I signed up for my first ever Read-a-Thon!! So this Saturday I'll read my little heart out and post updates! I'll get up bright and early and set up my coffee machine and my snacks and get started! Woot woot! This will be fun and challenging! :)

Okay after going through my TBR pile I've settled on these books to pick out of! I probably won't get all of them done but here they are:
  1. Sex, Drugs & Gefilte Fish
  2. Defenders of the Scroll
  3. Benny and Shrimp
  4. My Father's Dream Wasn't My Own
  5. Confections of a Closet Master Baker
  6. Rumer and Qix
  7. Too Many Visitors for One Little House (most definitely gonna read this one it's short!)
  8. Medina Hill
  9. Marked and Betrayed
  10. Strange Angels
I may tweak the list a bit more but for now that will do! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Melissa, it's my first as well. have fun, you have some neat books there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contrats! Should be fun! I'll be hosting contests all day too! I have a bunch planned!! Should be fun! I still have yet to decide which books I will be reading, tonight I'll decide.LOL. choices choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ridiculously excited about this! I'm gonna go out and get some snacks for me and the kiddo! I have a ton of TBR's so I have plenty to choose from! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!