Sunday, October 11, 2009

Join My Crowd!

Okay so if you have been here to my blog before you know what I've been going through. I've recently lost my job and well lets just say that job hunting stinks! No one is biting now! Grrr! Well since I've been at home I've found a few tiny little "eggs" to put into my basket to help with the bills.

This one is awesome! Yes I'm about to drop my referral link but it's nothing like a scammy MLM or whatever they are called. You do work. You make money and the best bit is that you get paid daily! I HAVE been paid already! You won't get rich but you will have fun and you get some cash.

The company is called CloudCrowd and it is done through a Facebook app. All you need is a Facebook account (you can make one or use your personal one) and some spare time. You will either grade and review Foreign Based websites for their grammar, english skills, and overall ease of use. For now there are four different tasks but the guys behind the scenes are working on adding more tasks.

If you have any questions just send me a shout at must.read.faster(at)gmailDOTcom and I'll answer them if I can.

Here is my link so if you would sign up under me that would be great. I hope to see ya there!

http://apps.facebook.com/cloudcrowd/invite/84688e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!