Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesday-Wizard's First Rule



Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading. TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!



My teaser is coming from my current read Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind.
"We can't," he answered firmly. "We need them both. Remember when Zedd gave me the sword? He said he wanted me to get us across the boundary. He said he had a plan. He hasn't told me what that plan is."

pg. 205


6 comments:

  1. Hope they find the plan in time! Guess they might need that sword. Good teaser.
    Here's mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tease... reminds me very much of the books I read as a young adult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a fun activity. Thanks for posting a teaser. I may start taking part in this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really intriguing. Love the cover as well. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. intriguing teaser!

    here's mine!
    http://myflutteringheart.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-tuesday-13.html

    -Aimee
    http:myflutteringheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!