Monday, April 5, 2010

Clear Away the Clutter Read-a-Thon

Who can participate
Anyone. You do not have to be a participant of the Clear Away the Clutter challenge to join in the read-a-thon. Or even have a blog.

When
Begins: 7am, Monday, April 5th
Ends: 11pm, Sunday, April 11th

Okay so since I've been in a super major INTENSE reading slump, I have decided to join this event..as well as Dewey's this weekend. I have a LOT of TBR clutter on my desk and would love to whittle it down some. I'm not gonna go super crazy but I'm definitely going to read these books this week:
  1. (finish) The Fellowship of the Ring-FINISHED!!!
  2. The Passage
  3. (maybe) The Forest House
I'm definitely going to get about 10 hours of reading in but I will try for more if possible.

I'll update my progress here:

  • The Fellowship of the Ring-458 pages/total about 4 hours (cuz I'm slow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!