Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thank You! :)




My mail carrier just rang my doorbell and gave me a box. I was confused as I hadn't ordered anything big enough for a box, but what did I find when I opened it?

My Secret Santa's gift! I squealed in happiness as I wasn't expecting it so soon!

Yay!

I am sorry I could not practice self control and had to open it! :) I wished I had a camera so I could take pictures as it's all awesome goodies!

My Secret Santa is Rob from Books are like Candy Corn! Thank you Rob :) You have made my day!

He packed the box with awesome goodies from Hawaii!

  • A cute card :)
  • A delicious (again lack of self control) bag of Macadamia Popcorn Crunch. My son and I are nomming on this right now :)
  • A baggie of Kauai Coffee that I am just dying to brew up!
  • A make your own snow globe kit! This is so cute!
  • A Hawaii Holiday cd
  • A baggie of Papaya Seed Dressing mix (sounds so yummy!)
  • and last but not least a copy of Feed by Mira Grant! :)

As you can see there are a LOT of smilies in this post! I LOVED it Rob! Thank you very much! Merry Christmas to you!

2 comments:

  1. Aloha Melissa,

    It was fun being your Secret Santa. Glad to hear that you're enjoying everything. I had a 2 pound weight limit (due to postage costs) and had fun filling your box. According to the post office, I was 2oz under. Yea! Wishing you a Mele Kalikimaka and a Happy New Year from my outpost on Kauai.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rob! It was awesome! :) My son loves the cd too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!