Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Quick Review: The Bedtime Book For Dogs


About the Book:

Come. Sit. Stay. I want to tell you a story. I think you'll like it. It's about a TREAT and a good dog, a very good dog who wanted to go play. But his friend was busy....



THE BEDTIME BOOK FOR DOGS is a charming story about a dog who decides that he'd rather walk to the park by himself than wait for his human companion-and discovers that all of his usual activities aren't as much fun without a good friend to share them with. This is an adorably packaged book with illustrations by Paul Heath that makes a perfect gift for dog lovers of all ages, with words dogs will understand and kids will want to read again and again.



My *superquick* Review:

Okay, I don't have a doggie, but I do have a child that loves dogs. This book not only entertained him..but I even caught my cat listening (the traitor!) I do think this is a cute little picture book and definitely something of an original idea! I figure it'd be perfect for the dog in your life (or the child..or traitorous cat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!