Sunday, June 26, 2011

Read-a-long! To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf


Wallace over at Unputdownables is hosting another read-a-long that has caught my attention! I have this book on my Nook and will start this upcoming week! I think I can manage to get 8 pages of reading in a day! LOL So I doubt I'll have any problems keeping up!

The schedule looks like this:

Schedule:

Beginning Friday, July 1st and ending Friday, July 29th

READING SCHEDULE:

Week #/ dates :: Pages to Read

Week One/ July 1-7 :: pages 1- 53
Week Two/ July 8-14 :: pages 54- 107
Week Three/ July 15-21 :: pages 108- 161
Week Four/ July 22-29 :: pages 162- 209

This means that you should be reading (roughly) 7- 8 pages per day. The last week gives you a little bit of wiggle room (because of less pages to read) in case you have some catching up to do.

POSTING SCHEDULE:

Post #/ date post should be up on blog:

Week One Review/ July 8
Week Two Review/ July 15
Week Three Review/ July 22
Final Review/ July 29


Shouldn't be too bad, right? Anyhoodle, you have some time left to join in so go ahead and sign up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!