Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Monday! What am I Reading this Week?

This is a super cool awesome weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey over...
<-here.

So I'm not gonna make this harder than it should be! Let's see what Melissa (that's me *smile*) is going to be nomming on this week! I'm hoping to use my time wisely and get these done!

To Read:
  • Brave New World-Aldous Huxley (banned book week..plus loves!)
  • Candide-Voltaire (banned book week)
  • Rebecca-Daphne Du Maurier-(personal read)
  • Patient Zero-Jonathan Maberry-(finish)

To Review
  • The Last Book in the Universe-Rodman Philbrick
  • Shut Out-Kody Keplinger
  • Patient Zero (when I finish)
  • Dead of Night-Jonathan Maberry

4 comments:

  1. All new titles to me.

    Have a great week!!
    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought Shut Out. Really looking forward to reading it. Hope you enjoy all your books!

    My list: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Brave New World! I have not read that one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading about all the banned books this week. I don't know why people decide to ban books, it just makes me want to read them more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!