Friday, November 11, 2011

Review: Allison Hewitt is Trapped


One woman's story as she blogs - and fights back - the zombie apocalypse

Allison Hewitt and her five colleagues at the Brooks and Peabody Bookstore are trapped together when the zombie outbreak hits. Allison reaches out for help through her blog, writing on her laptop and utilizing the military's emergency wireless network (SNET).  It may also be her only chance to reach her mother. But as the reality of their situation sinks in, Allison’s blog becomes a harrowing account of her edge-of-the-seat adventures (with some witty sarcasm thrown in) as she and her companions fight their way through ravenous zombies and sometimes even more dangerous humans.

My Review:
Zombies...duh they are my favorites! So when I saw this summary I was like yeah I'm gonna get it! So I did! I loved it, although I was a bit miffed at the cover. It kind of made me think that the majority of the book would take place in the bookstore. This was just a minor irksome thing. Seriously this book is a lot of fun.

Allison is kick butt and definitely someone I'd want on my side in a zombie apocalypse!

So let's see what we have here, shall we? Zombies, check. Action, check! Romance, check. Kick ass story telling, check check and CHECK! I am pleased with this book. I highly recommend it to any of my readers that enjoy this genre!

Back when I was participating in the Bout of Books read-a-thon, we were asked to cast our current read as a movie. Here was my entry.

My cast:
My Book: Allison Hewitt is Trapped
 Kristen Bell as Allison
Michelle Rodriguez as Renny
Anthony Stewart Head as Collin

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I totally just got this book & can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is awesome sauce! I promise no disappointment will be had!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!