Sunday, July 8, 2012

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

Yes, another read-a-thon! Stop rolling your eyes! I have it on good authority that this time I will be moderately successful! Don't ask me who this authority is, but let me tell you, she's pretty cool! *wink*
So do you wanna join in? Click the button ^! I don't think it's too late to join. What are we doing? Reading..how long
 are we reading? July 9th-11th. What am I reading? I'm super stoked you asked. :)

My List:
  • Going Bovine-Libba Bray
  • Wife 22-Melanie Gideon
  • Legacy of Tril: Soulbound
  • The Hunt 
  • My read-a-long books: Rebecca and Anna K. (not the whole thing mind you just the parts) and Graceling!
I am going to try to devote at least  15 hours total to reading! I have work and my husband and son have karate class, but I think 15 over 3 days is doable!

Are you joining in? I hope so! Look for my starting post to pop up soon!

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting!