Monday, August 27, 2012

BTS Read-a-thon: Post One

Good morning boys and girls! It's time to start the fun! Here we go!

At first I was:

but then I was like:




Because it's the start of my read-a-thon! Yay! I didn't get to finish SFtD last night (evil True Blood!) so finishing up that book is my first priority!



Update 1:
Book:  Speaker for the Dead (finishing up) page 172
Pages Read:  108
Finished: Yes!

Update 2:
Book:  The King's Damsel
Pages Read: 16
Finished:Nope

Totals:
Books Read/Finished: 1
Pages Read: 124




2 comments:

  1. Good luck - your gifs made me smile! :)

    I'm trying to read, read, read this week as well - I'm working all of it, but hopefully the rain will keep the shop quiet and I can avoid 'end of summer holiday burnout' by sticking my nose in a book instead. Mum and I are always frazzled by the end of the six weeks and this time we've got a house move to organise too, so reading time should help keep me from going all 'Here's Johnny!'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in! Just now did my post. Yesterday kind of imploded on me! http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2012/08/back-to-school-read-thon.html

    The FrightFall Read-a-Thon sign-up is posted too! http://seasonsreading.blogspot.com/2012/08/frightfall-read-thon-sign-up.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!