Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mini-Read-a-thon...cuz Yeah! It's the Weekend!

So I am NOT behind on my goal for the year, BUT I don't want to FALL behind..PLUS (lots of caps yo!) I want to have a nice buffer *previously said barrier cuz i'm lazeballs at proofreading* for the later months when I get LAHZEY! So I decided to grab this weekend by the neckarea and say, "WEEKEND I AM THONING YOU!" And thusly it is. A Read-a-thon weekend!

So I was allowed to sleep in til 8:45am in THE MORNING! What is this? I don't even. So basically...I am awake. I'm gonna say screw you to the laundry, and whatevs to most of the housework..cept for dishes. I can't abide by dirty dishes!

So thoning ahoy!

Books I wanna TRY to get through:
  • Warm Bodies (ebook for the gym)
  • Vicious Circle
  • Fonduing Fathers
  • The Lost Art of Mixing
So I'm also gonna give myself  some face time with my read-a-longs that I'm failing miserably at. :(

Update the first: 
  • Book: Vicious Circle
  • Page Start: 46
  • Finish:YES!
So I finished 1 book! Not the loftiest but I'll take it! :P

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I need to just do random readathons too. But, I swear, it's like the idea of readathon renders me unable to read quickly. I have no idea what is wrong with me, it's like I'm too excited over the idea. I also go into Dewey's Readathons tired because the night before I'm all like a kid trying to stay up for a glimpse of Santa on Christmas Eve.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I mean I wrote barrier instead of buffer in this post and my eyes read it and was like "Yup looks good!" I totally get the too excited to do crap syndrome too!

      Delete
  2. I'm Winter's Respite Read-a-Thonning from Monday, because SERIOUSLY, since BoB6.0 finished I have basically been sitting on my ass after work every day watching DVDs. I'm secretly hoping that we have TREMENDOUS SNOWFALL on Sunday night as promised so on Monday morning Mum'll get up and be all, "You know what Ellie, let's not open the shop today because anyone that comes out to buy books in this is an idiot." Then I'll be off until Thursday and can read like a biatch instead. Okay this comment was longer than I thought it would be.

    What I MEANT to say was... Yay read-a-thon! Good luck, happy reading, and STAY AWAY FROM THAT HOUSEWORK! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!