Tuesday, September 1, 2015

R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril

http://www.estellasociety.com/?p=1484
I have decided to participate in R.I.P. X this year. I've not had much luck with read-a-thons and challenges, but since this is will be going on til October, I figured I could manage to do it!

So there are multiple levels of participation for this challenge, if you want to see for yourself click the button at the top of this post to go to the page.

My participation:

Peril the Second: Read two books of any length that you believe fit within the R.I.P. categories.

My selections:

We Have Always Lived in the Castle
The Woman In White


I may change my mind, but for now those are the two I want to reading during this event!


I'll make sporadic updates throughout the challenge time frame.
R.I.P. X officially runs from September 1st through October 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!