Thursday, November 17, 2016

#TomeTopple is a Go!

Tome Topple begins on the 18th and lasts until December 1st. I thought for sure it was just a booktube/youtube thing, but I was super excited to find out that it was indeed for everyone and anyone!

So two weeks of reading GIANT ass books! I'm in! I aim to get at least one of these suckers done! I have 2 final projects for school and of course work, but I'm gonna chug my coffee and get one of them devoured!

What's my TBR? Here you go!

The Fires of Heaven by Robert Jordan
The Last Stormlord by Glenda Larke
Wildwood by Colin Meloy
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

I already have book marks in at least 2 of those, so hopefully I can remember what the eff was going on when I pick it back up!

I will be posting updates here (but probably more on twitter) @lexley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!